Welcome!

I am a hobbiest woodworker. I work as an Art Director for a Marketing company in the Phoenix area. I plan to use this website to share my new found love for woodworking as well as to share some of what I do in the design world.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Shaker Table Build

For my first furniture piece I decided to go for the timeless Shaker side table. Based on Christian Becksvoort's table in Fine Woodworking #210 It was a no brainer. My father has been in love with the shaker style for a long time and undoubtedly it has transferred to me . I thought it would be an appropriate first project. Here are some images of the build process. 


I apologize for the lack of iPhone image quality. This blog has been an afterthought and I plan to take quality photos of the process on consequent posts. Enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment